Wednesday, September 30, 2009

nothing gonna change my love for you



Thanks so much to McB for sharing me such nice song.While the song is playing all the way, my heart has just been melted by the rhythm of love that being expressed in the lyrics itself.There is always something out there which is more powerful expressing your love, instead of saying I LOVE YOU.I believe romantism is one of the significant element that we should emphasize in loving a person.SO im in a way of learning to be a romantist now.McB is already a great lover whom i learn alot from him.THanks for being a lover awesomely.

Dedicated this song to people who's in love and loving others.

XOXO.

good night peeps.^^

1 comments:

Simps said...

Bryan Chia's song. huhu.. ^^

my nvren, nthg gonna change my love for u.
even if it changes, means it changes to a bigger size. ok? <3

Post a Comment