Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thanks Mr.B,i know i couldn't live well without you.....
When the days pass by,your involvement in my life is getting larger.....
However,i just dislike myself to be that dependent on someone....
I worry if one day,when i comes to a situtation,i need to do everything on my own.......
How would i become???
AND my only wish is become hot mama in future.....

Girls like me just wan to have a life full of freedom and fun.
It ain't lovely .
It ain't cute.
and It ain't appreciated.
But its real me,a girl who simply want to have her own cability to make happiness....
Our life shouldn't have a constraint called bf rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ain't you agree with me?

2 comments:

Simps said...

with or without constraint. i just want u to be happy :) love u

xuan said...

it's too bad, i m MR H. >.<

Post a Comment