Tuesday, September 15, 2009

mini project part 2






A hectic week has just past halfly,done with infrared modem demonstration and presentation.I grade myself 4 out of 10.Anyway,i hope my lecturer will donate their generousity towards me and my partner.



Throughout 13 weeks we are being struggle about the project,and now when it comes to the end,i feel reluctantly of its curtain fall.From hesitated and doubted ,untill i messed up my project due to poor performance, I realized lacking of interest isnt a reason anymore.



Hereby,wanna send thousands of thanks and appreciation to my fren lengzai iceman and Ali,all of my coursemate,especially my partner sin yee,chung zai,wyn n yl,yinyin n tzewin,chenlong n koktong,yoonkint,lens n ck,sasa n hling,and alot who i duno their name.i know none of them is reading my blog.^^thanks for the generousiity and passion in helping me.



not forget to thanks B and simps,for encouraging me all the way it is.and mr.share source ,thanks alot.



Finally,thanks lecturer mr.bryan for praising our casing is nice .and starting from today,i wont scare of u anymore.As for ur earnest advise, i know u just want us to know how cruel is the real working society will be.....to be the survivor, we have to pay on it .



JUICY KISS for everyone.^^



*attaching me n sin yee's twin infrared MODEM with DIY casing

it looks like piggish nose.^^



1 comments:

Simps said...

hehe.. new layout good try.
congrates for the project, i know u did great job!

Post a Comment