Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Forth day

Going to meet up with my friends soon.Im on mode of complicated.Supposed to be happy and excited since its going to be a great gathering of all of us.On the other way,I didn't prepare well as what i have planned.Due to Black Eye Peas concert in Sunway Beach,our plan to Lagoon has to be cancelled.What a dissapointment.Planning to go after Final.anyone wanna join??^^
Knowledge couldn't able go in my mind,my brain and my memory chip when time hasn't come to its ultimate end. Ignore my demotivation,everyone please study hard ya.
A wishlist comes to my mind,there are:
1. memory chip .saving all knowledge,insert to the brain.and 4 flat for sure^^
2. diet machine.after comes out from the machine,my weight reduced to 50kg instantly.^^
3. car that using water to run the machine.haha....
will update my wishlist when i day dreaming again.



dedicated this song to simps.wishing her everything the best^^

2 comments:

Simps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment