Sunday, September 6, 2009

PoppyGardens 4#

It was a wonderful friday night that everyone of us have lots fun.With the fun and laughter we made, my friday night ended up without regret.We should have this activity more.To flush our worries and problem off.Specially thanks to my gang,my nv ren and my biji. Hearts you all so much.

group pic

my clubbing partner,miss simps
another clubbing couple,teeli and liyin
see DM very cute!!alcohol effect.

my nv ren simps, me n DM^^

me and my wives.

Ghost's peeping

Puppy's peeping

Twins' peeping

What's that??

Finally,we've got a nice one after so so so long time.thanks and muacks my dear biji.
miss simps and missy 00

I jz cant stop to capture more with you ly!!














3 comments:

Simps said...

this is the place i totally belong to u, my nvren. wahaha.. <3

missy 00 said...

Precisely !!! guys,pls don't get jealous ya.im the most lucky nan ren in this world^^

Simps said...

haha..

Post a Comment