Tuesday, September 22, 2009

18th of Sept

Get myself a chance to meet with my dearie cousin Josh at his place where located in Kepong last friday.

The actual purpose of visiting Josh is,Mr.B wanted to change his so-called lame hairstyle.Why did we prefer going to a far place instead of cyberia? This is because the makeover will be F.O.C,plus Josh is a personal hairstylist whomwe trust him alot.

In the end, Mr.B very very satisfy with his new look.and we catched up a chance to capture some photo at Josh place.With his guidance,me and mr.B came out alot of funny posing.

Josh also showed me alot of photo when we were little child. Alot of sentiment memory kept rolling in my mind.At the same time we are growing up,our parents are getting old.and i really missed my grandmother which had ady left us for almsot 2 years.Thanks Josh for borrowing me some of the old time photo.Brought it back to hometown and my mum very happy and appreciate when seeing those photo.I realized, old time photo is invaluable. So,people,please do not throw off ur old time photo if u have^^gonna share my infant photo when i have a chance.Please share it with me too,frens.=)


Before visited him,we dropped by Sunway Pyramid to do a short shopping.However,i spent alot that i ever reached before.GG.pemborosnya~50% guilty ,50% regret,200% excitement.Luckily,my mum and granny feel happy and satisfy with my present.


Here we go with the Friday photos.


Natural one,i like the most.

wew,we are young!!

YOng sui sui=)

I think its nice too.Josh is angle pro.

Mr.B said he likes his posing.Ain't you like it too??

J is just look photogenic in every photo.






bubble bubble belle


bubble take 2

normal one

p/s: last friday was a good night for me and my nv ren,even it was not at poppy.hahaha....









1 comments:

Simps said...

i got excited to know my nvren shopped rm600 gifts for mum and granny. tht was very great and made worth of ptptn. love u nvren! and i cant imagine bryan has been so sporty recently. i need his signature asap =D

Post a Comment