Saturday, November 13, 2010

3 idiots

Have been spending the Saturday for watching an Indian movie named "3 idiots"  twice. It is a movie worth to take my whole day time. I could say there are many inspiring, encouraging, touching and laughing scenes in this movie. It is believed that majority of student would think this movie has told the story of us, especially engineering student. Anyway, the thought of changing the perspective of a society and education system isn't  easy at all. I would still going on my way as others, and only hoping for luck to bring me better life. haha yeah thats me,a very low effectiveness and productiveness person has no way to hope for success. Isn't it? By the way, if u want to success one day, never do thing by just following others. having your own perspective and vision will make you a great thing in future.and of course effort will alwayts the useful partLet's cross the fingers and hope we always blessed by inspirations.


0 comments:

Post a Comment