Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hi Friends!!!

It's been a long time didnt blogging, AGAIN. one of my fren asked me to update the blog as she is so nice and patient to support this little space that belongs to me.=) However, "I'm so speechless recently,so i really dont have anything to update here." was the reason i have given to her.

Hereby, im gonna talk to myself and find out why am I so speechless!!! First of all, failures are the biggest obstacle that blocking my mind from thinking and saying nice thing, or even voicing out my mind properly. Yeah, the failures are all over my head. I don't feel neither sad nor dissapointed on myself. What a pathetic loser. I just felt like saying too much or comforting myself is just way too much to push me deeper into failure but nvr improving and getting rid of bad habits. One thing is true, which is:I deserved all of these.

and Yeah, the paragraph above is just explaining why do I feel so speechless.

EMO post is so hatred by people , I know it. and bear with it, i hope to flourish you with some photo of me and make ur reading worthy.XD, I aint hot, I aint special, but i know you didnt seen me for quite sometimes ady.

Internship realized me that I could make money by my own. I really feel great after a long time didnt earn money using my effort. Some said internship is good, somesaid internship is meaningless. As for me, internship is awfully great because I made new friends here. and one more reason, my manager is super duper handsome, knowlegable. The luckiest thing is , I have been blessed to meet a manager who has great patience and passion to guide us. Seriously, he is awesome. All great thing of Mr. Shahbaz has been trade off with my copy-and-paste-and-nth-to-learn jobscope. BTW, one little benefit I have grabbed from life as a trainee is I've got the chance and environment to speak in english.However, don;t ever expect myself to speak fluently after 3 months. This is because Im speaking broken english here.The saddest thing is Im facing listening problem. Colleagues need to repeat 3 times in order to let me  get it into my ear. How on earth my talent on linguistic can be such poor. so U would be  able to imagine how much fun i have made in office with listening poorness.
Sharing some photos i have taken secretly, because I am not sure whether it is allowed.

The view from my manager's room. dont be cheated by the screens. It is not cool at all when the operations in GRC still yet to be started. BTW, i get the benefits of gaining my geographical knowlegge from the MAP.


The place where i stay up to 8 hours every weekday and where I learn good skills of copy paste.XD. 2 big monitors are my favourite. Screen 1 is serious matter, screen 2 is all about entertainment and leisure space such as fb and youtube. soon to enter LYN, blogs and etc.*evil smile*



Me and GRC colleagues. The main thing is to introduce my awesome manager which standing at the most left side. He is so-cup-of-my-tea but he is married.hiak hiak hiak. and the good friend I have made is the indian lady with purple polo-T. but she left to Dell on coming Monday.


DANG DANG DANG!!here's my face is attached to end this lengthy post.


                   3rd of July (Saturday) in Sunway. Bought the hairband from Bonita just because I thought i can be stylish with this on. We'll see!!! and noticed the second pic, It's a huge bear as me right behind my big body. The bear is made from artificial leaves.

with love and passion,
Isabelle.

2 comments:

裕瑩 said...

ahahahahahhaaa~~u really made it! good la u this fren..ask u update then really go update!
eh i tout i ll be working in the room like urs, who knows.....:( bit disappointed.

enjoy ur intern and see when i go cyber, give u a call ba~ :D

simps said...

when wanna update le?

Post a Comment