Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So, here i have to give myself a clap, simply because i manage to wake up at 7am in this morning. Well, it seems very nothing-so-special to deserve any compliment to this, but i just found that being able  to wake up in the early morning and attend an interesting class brings me a good day ahead. First of all, the most worthy part is the Japanese class has exposed me the journey of learning new language. Everyone loves learning new thing, ain't I right? Besides that, the 58-year old Japanese lecturer Okada san is so so so funny. (btw why do i mention his age,and this is bcz the Okada san spent a few moment to let us guess his actual age, in the way he very confident with his face that covered up the actual age.and in actual, his dark hair doesnt really helps in making him any younger.hahaha) With the dramatic & lively action and weird but cute Japanese-slang english, no doubt he has created a very good learning atmosphere for us. For the students who really into his teaching, i guess they really enjoyed in the class, as well as me.

After 2 hours of the class, my friend and I have spend half an hour waiting for signature of the faculty staff. So, complaining about this person who ignore the queue waiting for her help doesnt seem overeact, do I? It seemed so reasonable for some administration staff showing their impatient attitude to us, who supposed to be considered as the victim of the poor online system. Ok, maybe the fees of every of us paid only contributed less than 1% of their salary, so we get special service.=) However, thank you for the "VIP of manually add" staff in the end, and we solved the suject registration problem. After that, friend and I headed to one stop center making another task ticked, and our Wednesday morning ended up with taking lunch in FCM. Lame tasks have make my day very not-wasted.

Good things has came continuosly,still. Happened to attend same lecture with Simps, and shared some funny jokes. Spent good time with friends in every lectures and of course i learned thing too. I have to admit that spending good time with friends is actually important than learning 100% from the class.Ya im a freak.or maybe u can say me geh geh.haha.And the last good thing credits to my B,as he has gave me a 100% attracting power smile apart from my seat in the class and the companion for dinner. ARIGATO.

Ly moi been missing for whole day. If she knows that her parcel has ady reached today, she sure couldnt wait to come home.

2 comments:

Simps said...

The management staffs are very used to express their unpleasant face to us, it's fine because we gonna leave this place soon and earn bigger money while them gonna stay here for forever making money as a small clerk. Cheers!

ano Okada san wa kawaii desu.

missy 00 said...

ano Okada san wa kawaii desu.
= ur Okada san is very cute ??

yeah u r right,and perhaps it is the reason that make some of them feel very unpleasant to help us.=)

Post a Comment