Friday, October 30, 2009

First Friday of new trimester, it doesnt mean that i can relax like others.
First of all,i woke up early in the morning to go for one hour lecture,and went home preparing my CCNA exam after class.It's been a long time in previous trimester ,with my thursday and friday were not occupied with any lecture session.I still not get used with the schedule.Anyway, the new schedule brings a new life,where our life is varying with every new trimester has come.So,i should feel thankful that im still a student,whose life is still can pattern pattern.
Here's a bad news for myself today.I failed my CCNA final exam.Scored 52% where the pass rate require marks higher than 70%.How great that Mr.Khor give us another chance to resit the paper.I promise to myself,i would want myself to pass it and gain more knowledge in second time studying it.I also want to prove that people who keep talking in class,can also pass the exam with flying colours,like my nv ren do!
It's 2am in the midnight,congrates to myself that i feel tired ady.It's still early for me,in the previous trimester,especially tomorrow is Saturday.

Good Night,peeps.XOXO.

p/s:recently addicted to GOssip GIrl.i wish im living in the Uppereast SIde in Manhantan.but i can only eat Manhanttan FIsh instead of doing nothing,to make myself closer to this childishly dream.wakaka.feeling sleepy makes me talk nonsence.owh,not forget to thanks axiong and my nv ren for treating me a nice n delicious dinner.

1 comments:

Simps said...

this sem we gonna be gaogaolat! cheers!
MUACKS!!

Post a Comment