Thursday, August 27, 2009

online shopping

Recently,the virus of H1N1 is crazily and cruelly spreading everywhere. Ans again,its time of online shopping plays its role. Staying at home and transferring money using cimbclicks, that's done with my shopping tasks.

Thanks to simps and biji for introducing me such great thing at the same time PTPTN ,my secret lover has banked in bunch of money to me.


I hate to admit that,I'm addicted to online shopping.Even I'm outdated,forgive me,frens,i will stick to the crew in the end,as long as my acc stll have money.hahaha...


hopefully i wont end up with bankruptcy before the trimester ends.

these two bags are just received by today,my 1st time receiving parcel.^^i hope these bags will last long.

1 comments:

Simps said...

say YES to online shopping! bunch of cheap and nice stuff! but then next time we must bargain kuat kuat ok. PTPTN is also my secretlover. hehe..

Post a Comment