Saturday, August 29, 2009

The 13th Tale

I have just finished reading this book today. Have been using almost 2 months to finish it.

When start reading a book, we always looking forward to finish it and know the finale.however,when we are getting nearer to the truth, we feel reluctant especially when the pages are getting lesser,untill the story came to the end,it realized me,the most interesting part of a story is not the end,but the story its own.

Same goes to life,some of us always wants to know what are we going to be in the end,but it doesnt fun at all if GOD let us know it earlier. GOd may wants us to find the way out on our own and live out the life,the life that belongs to ourselves.So ,i m asking myself while writing this post:"have i lived out my style of life???"The answer is :"I don't know. "

Anyway,i hope i can create more meaningful thing in my life and the life adventure book of mine will be an interesing book in future.Cheers.i hope you have one too^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment