Sunday, January 16, 2011

It was a being-alone but not lonely Saturday, as my Mr.B back to his hometown in the weekends. Somehow i felt boring. It reminisced me the old days when i just moved to Cyberjaya. The days was not easy but always remind me when u feel life sucks, its just meaning that u need to transform the way you think until u feel like u r accepted by the thing you care. Time will tell. Get through it , just get through!

The Saturday ended up with my realization of " when i am all alone, i am just a nothing." So, once again I understand why would we need family, friends and life partner.Because of having them, we know that we are cared and loved. we are not nothing.Thank you Mr.B for the one-day-leaving-me.Now u know how important u could be for me.I hope its never too late to express this for u, my lover.

For everything I have, i feel thankful. That's the only way for a lousy person like me can do to feel how wonderful a gifted life can be. However, my wish is still a all-time thankful heart. Lastly,I hope everyone a good life too, until you beg GOD stop giving you anymore.aal-izz-well.for u and me=)

my macho B.顶天立地好男人。谢谢你的不离不弃。不要再怪什么“上辈子不懂修了什么福才会认识到我这个大只女”,好好爱我吧!这辈子就委屈你了。감사합니다,오바.

祝福你最好最好的!愿你一生快乐,安稳与健康。虽然很老土,但是好的你最好收哦。不然,恶魔出现你遭殃。哈哈。


With a heart filled with love,
Bella

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO touching..
hiak hiak
From Miss B .

missy 00 said...

thank you Miss Blaire~
i hope to see ur touching response.XD

Anonymous said...

Love this post to MAX!! Bryan has a great break through!! Good job!! Charbokia you are awesomely sokfoh. ^^(shaking my eyebrow)

missy 00 said...

开心的东西可以跟知己分享何尝不幸福呢~~~哈哈,查某仔,感恩的心啊(must read in hokkie baru ada feel.)btw bryan so proud of his breakthrough.i should share this v u earlier.hahaha.and i am sokfoh jz because of awesome ppl like u .ngekngekngek.

Post a Comment